Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Davis gal's Favorite Olympian 2010!!!





















Torah Bright ..... our fav!!!!


I'm a Mormon but I don't think it affects me as a snowboarder. 

Mormon is in fact a nickname because our church is the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints. We believe that Jesus Christ and the heavenly father God are two separate beings and the main difference between us and other Christian religions is that we have the Book of Mormon and the Bible. For me it's just a way of life - I don't drink, smoke, drink tea or coffee, or have sex before marriage. I've never drunk or smoked but I'll go out to dance and stay up late and then drive home at the end of the night.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1168440/Ive-drunk-smoked-says-champion-snowboarder-Torah-Bright.html#ixzz0gVLZjhhK

0 comments: