Monday, March 1, 2010

"Something Silly"

My 3 year old is a consistent streaker... always in just underwear... today it was a leotard... she insisted on visiting daddy and having only her leotard on, prancing through the office. No coverup, jackets, etc. Just a leotard... Tonight she undressed lil' sister Brie to nothing and the both were happy playing ... I asked Sky,
"are you teaching Brie how to streak?"... she responded with the happy and confident laugh ..."yep, I is!" Now Brie will not keep her clothes on... she has discovered Sky's freedom!

3 comments:

jenjamin said...

-k- may be way off but is jamie P. your sister? If so, have we met. Is your husband a dentist? did you live in Co for a while?

Kari Davis said...

yep... that's me, I was in your ward for a short time. We were at Daner's baptism as well. We moved back to Va that following summer. Too many dentist in Co!!!!

kat reynolds said...

That's cute stuff!
I want to take your Zumba class. Sounds like fun! I would also LOVE for you to take pictures of my babies sometime. You are so good at everything.